I have many friends in my class. I will tell you some of the names in my class. They are Ally, Ben, Alexus, Reagan, Jonathan, Madison, Bradley, Zarkel, Makayla, Triton, Taylor, Aspen, Oliver, Ashlee, Vince, Seth, and my teacher Mr. Ferguson and Mrs. Wise. I am Lauren. I have others, but I can't remember them.
They are nice to me. I like that and I like them. A good friend means to be nice and helpful and have good times. Friends should talk nicely to each other and don't ever say something mean to each other. But other good friends believe they can be good to each other. Watch out for teachers! You might get in trouble for being mean to other people.
To make other people sound great, you should tell someone like a teacher.
They are nice to me. I like that and I like them. A good friend means to be nice and helpful and have good times. Friends should talk nicely to each other and don't ever say something mean to each other. But other good friends believe they can be good to each other. Watch out for teachers! You might get in trouble for being mean to other people.
To make other people sound great, you should tell someone like a teacher.

A good lesson to learn is ALWAYS tell the teacher! I am a teacher and it is always a good rule to tell the teacher, especially the good things you and your friends are doing. I have lots of names in my class. But, sadly, I am not as good with names as I want to be. I especially have a hard time when I haven't seen a student in a while and then I run into them at the store..."Hi there. How are you?" (Notice that I left their name out in this exchange) But some names I will never forget. Like Ben, Edward, and David; Samuel and Graciela; Joshua and Dione, to name a few. and, of course, lauren!!
ReplyDeleteI have trouble with names too. It's hard, right? I have Ben in my class too. How fun is that with a Ben in your class? Isn't your name Ben? Oh, right it is! Thank you for writing.
DeleteLauren, I love hearing about your class and your friends.
ReplyDeleteHaving friends and being nice to each other is a great thing.
Keep writing
This message is from Grandma Sheila
ReplyDeleteYou are the greatest Grandma, thank you for saying that!
Delete