Sunday, November 18, 2012

my family.

My  family is my mom, dad , james, and will. We have dogs.  Their names are Abby and Tucker.
I have grandmas    and     grandpas     and     kusi,s (cousins)     and  their  kitti,s (kitten).
They ane (are)   my   family.


6 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Lauren! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, wty did the pig want to eat the glasses?
      because he want to got his stumick fat!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your family Lauren! When you get to 4th grade I will be looking forward to great published book in the Farside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. C. i will see you in the farside. i like you!

      Delete
  3. Lauren--I enjoyed reading your blog and I love a girl who can rock a tiara and a wand. I think I might need those for my birthday in February! Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for sending me. I will keep on writing. Thanks, I have a lot to do now.

      Delete