July is my birthday. It will be fun. It is July 9th. My name is Lauren. I will invite people. I might have my pool open or not and get a ride on the wagon attached to the tractor. I will invite my cousin and my friends. I don't know how many could I have at my birthday party. I have dogs, two dogs. The black is Tucker and the black and white one is Abby. Be careful of Tucker, he will bite you and jump on you. It will hurt and he did it one time. I am in my pajamas for pajama day.

I like birthday's, too. My birthday is at the end of September. School is usually in full swing, so it is a nice break from it. (I love breaks, holidays and vacations!) I like parties and having fun. I especially like gifts!! Reading the cards are a blast also, especially the funny cards and the cards that play music. But my most favorite part of birthdays is sharing the laughter and stories with my closest friends and families. Oh, I forgot! How rude of me...Happy Birthday, Lauren! It's 234 days early but the earlier the better.
ReplyDeleteThat is really really good to everybody who has a birthday party.My favorite part is ice cream and cake and swimming. Some people have swimming in their pool, only if they have a pool.I like to get presents. I like to have my family too. Happy birthday early to you. Thanks for giving me this message.
Delete