Monday, April 28, 2014

Susan Lorenz art show




This is me with the painting at the art show! My painting is called ( flower pot at the mountain ) . My friends got a award ,I didn't  . But it's ok . 1st prize is 150 dollars ! My brother James played the saxophone  and the band from the middle school  . He did great job ! At the school library was all of the drawings that other people did . A guy announced the winners . My friend class got a award ! After that I went to twisters to get ice cream . I got brownie fantasy so did my brothers. I was so happy for my friends . 

 










5 comments:

  1. McKenna, who is 9, says your painting is awesome! Plus she thinks you are pretty. (She also thinks you look like her!) She likes to draw and paint, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, McKenna sounds nice. I have a friend named McKenna and my American Girl doll is named McKenna!

      Delete
  2. Your painting is beautiful. It sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special day! I love your painting. Keep up the great work, Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture is beautiful, Lauren! I am so impressed with your artwork! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep painting!
    - Sara Gooley

    ReplyDelete